You can request a return by visiting our return portal - click here.
Black Friday sales are considered final and are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
FINAL SALE refers to orders placed using special discount codes that offer up to 50% off. These orders are not eligible for exchange or store credit.
3. Store credit
We document each return by taking a photo as evidence of receipt
We understand the desire to try on clothing before making a final decision, but please refrain from wearing items multiple times or causing damage before returning them. We inspect all returns and if we determine that an item has been used or is no longer in suitable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the return and require you to cover the cost of shipping the item back to you.
When returning multiple items, please ensure they are properly packaged to prevent damage or the appearance of use during transit. You are responsible for covering the cost of shipping the items back to us and for ensuring the package is properly tracked. Please provide us with the tracking number after shipping so that we can easily locate the package in our warehouse, failure to do so may result in delay in processing your return.
We have a right to refuse a return in case if determine:
- Item is used, damaged, or washed.
- Received item which doesn't belong to our brand.
- Make sure to send the items in the original package.
- Item(s) must be unused, damaged, and unwashed.
- Post the parcel with a carrier of your choice.
- Please keep your shipment receipt and tracking number.
- Ship the package back within 2 business days from the moment your return request is approved.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via online chat or firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: January 16th, 2023